Saturday, January 31, 2009

HUNT HUNT

So Japan Seychelles sim is having a hunt! And one of my lovey love stores Slow Kitchen is participating. In fact, I think all of the stores on the sim are participating! I found a few things before my computer started to go sloooow so here they are:

Slow Kitchen dress!

Rily dress!

GLASSES!

And this bracelet is also a group gift from Slow Kitchen. Shell-tastic!

I am not including individual slurls for each store, just for the sim itself since it is a sim wide hunt.

6 comments:

okrebecca said...

herro! what are we hunting for exactly?

Anonymous said...

This skin is gorgeous! Do you mind sharing where you got it?

Anonymous said...

Woohoo. This was tricky. Pinky hearts and not very big. I swear I had to cam thru a wall to find one.

Elliandra

Sileny said...

They are teeny tiny pink sculpty hearts. Sorry I totally should have said that X/

The skin is by Skywalker. One of my faves in SL! This particular skin was a group gift.

Anonymous said...

Which store did you get the glasses in?

Amie

Anonymous said...

Found them sorry, had to jump to ask before I looked around closely :)

Amie