Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A big bunch of yum.

This is a mashup of a bunch of different yummies I've tracked down recently. Starting from the top Magika has put in some lucky chairs and I got lucky. She also put in a new Subscribo so if your in the Magika group and you need to free up one of the precious 25 she's given you that opportunity. More of a reason to hit up the subscribo is yet another gift! Yay. I'm sure I will be showing you that one in a future post.
Hair: Magika "Spring" lucky chair prize.
Glasses: Glow Studio "Shutter Shades" Lucky chair prize

Shirt worn is Free from the Gnubie store and it is made by Fashionably Dead. The Gnubie store is one of my favvv's!!! They've just gotten lots of new stuff now from Artilleri, Truth, and more!
Shirt: the Gnubie store (FD) "Frilly Sheer set" comes with multiple colors.
Skirt, tights and legwarmers: Salire Lucky board prize there is always affordable outfits here really a nice shop not to be missed!
I also got this at the gnubie store and tho its uber primmy I think its pretty and I don't care if I have to go to the sandbox to rez it I will go sit here sometime when I need to relax.
Liqui hiding place from The Gnubie store 281 prims they have a little of EVERYTHING!

No comments: