Wednesday, April 15, 2009

/me sleeps for a thousand years

I managed to take all my pics with a zipper attachment from a different outfit left on earlier so I'm doing them all again now. x.x
But I just got called to a pretty awesome chair so woo, balance, thanks Khloe. :3

Anyway, first, a couple of sets from Line. Join the subscriber and you get these outfits. I'm fairly certain the DJ shirt's for men and maybe those jeans, the pocket tag bits are red close-up. :3 I don't really know what makes jeans men's jeans or women's jeans. ._.




I'm racking my brains trying to figure out if I've already seen this but it took me a suprisingly long time to wake-up so I'm going to pretend I don't mind. <.<

Clothes - Line - SOM (Subscribe-o-matic) join gift
Shoes are from HOC and Sn@tch, not free.

No comments: