Monday, April 27, 2009

I Know We Don't All Like Pink And Roses...

But I think I make these things work here. <.<
I went to check out 25ans today for the first time (I'm sometimes that behind) and as I don't ever remember seeing this dress so it's being blogged. :3 Along with the hair that was there. And it went with the shoes I found from Donna Flora, which went with the rose wreaths I bought at the Illusions sale. x:


There are four freebies locate in the corners of the shop including the hair and this dress and a necklace and dress from Aoharu you may have seen blogged elsewhere a while back. To get them you will need to click the sign below them and join the group before clicking.


Better shot on the shoes which are 1L from Donna Flora.

Dress / Hair - 25ans - Group gifts
Shoes - Donna Flora - 1L limted time offer
Rose Wreath - Illusions - 100L in discontinuation sale for about 20 colours

No comments: