Saturday, April 25, 2009

Journal Entry - April 25th, 2009

12:16 pm. Overcast. Didn't get enough sleep, my eyelid is twitching.

I'd received word that there had been sightings of a phenomenal beast in the caverns near Teke-lili, in Hollow Earth. Arguments had been raging as to whether the beast was real or not. Being the inquisitive sort, I took it upon myself to investigate further, luckily, the Sick group provided me with just the gear I needed. I'd be able to do this dive with no problems at all.
S.I.C Tank (Yellow) - S.I.C. Resident Group Gift

After traveling by boat through the caverns, I beached my boat and slipped into the water. It was warmer than I would have expected. I barely had time to acclimate myself, for, as soon as I slipped into the water, my quarry laid before me. I could hardly believe it. What sort of eldritchian horror could this be? Massive in size, and a lamp hung before its head like a great star, radiating an eerie glow through the water.


S.I.C Tank (Yellow) - Sick Resident Group Gift
S.I.C Helmet (White) - Sick Resident Group Gift

It must have sensed the motion in my vicinity, because before I knew it the beast was upon me!
It's great fangs for teeth gnashing violently as I stuggled, swimming as quickly as I might to escape this foul hellbane. My mind swum in circles as I tried to come to terms with this creature, the walls of my sanity bending to a spectacular degree. Impossible! How could such a thing exist?!

S.I.C Helmet (White) - Sick Resident Group Gift

I don't remember reaching land, but finally realizing I was safe from the threat in the water, I pulled my helmet up, taking a look at my surroundings. Giant mushrooms? Crystal growths? Where was I? How did I get here? The only thing I knew, was that I had to get to Miskatonic University to have a little chat with the head of the biology department. But first, to get out of these caves...


S.I.C Tank (Yellow) - Sick Resident Group Gift
S.I.C Helmet (White) - Sick Resident Group Gift

[If you cannot find the Sick Resident group in search, its available in my profile]

No comments: