Saturday, July 25, 2009

AV-tastic!

So one of my most favorite shops, who is always giving away great goodies for the masses to drool over is [AV]. Each month a new fabulous dollarbie, two lucky board prizes and this month an amazing hunt prize!! Hit up this subscribo you wont regret it.


On Left: [AV] 3pc. Prozac Hunt Special Gift TP to the Lemania Location HERE.
On Right: [AV] "Urban Sixties" Dress and Scarf Weekly Dollarbie Gift, Leggings and Shoes can be won in the two lucky boards!! woot.
Ohhhh I was so anxious to post this I totally forgot to mention the hair I'm wearing! Its from the lucky boards at Designs by Katie! I was lucky enough to score the reds and blondes packs and the band has a color change menu! I think they are just perfect for the vintage look of [AV].

No comments: