Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pisa is pretty

The other day Narita invited me to come watch Fabulous Fashion being filmed with her. I'd never been before, but it was a lot of fun. In the last segment they were discussing accessories, and a shop named **Pisa** was among those discussed. The jewelry was gorgeous, so I went running as soon as the show was over.

I won't lie, the jewelry is a bit pricy, but it's beautiful and worth every penny. But for those of you who can't afford one of the pieces right now, this gorgeous pink moonstone and diamond necklace is sitting on the middle showcase in a black box, and is absolutely free.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm so glad you came to watch the show, isn't it great when you discover new designers with fantastic pieces? Enjoy and happy shopping!