Monday, July 6, 2009

Cinderella Hunt: The Skyboxes

Today I completed the Cinderella Lost Slipper Hunt, it's only 90 or so shops so it only took me a day to do and half-sort. I'm still hoping to bring you some of the prizes this week incase... Maybe you don't have a day I guess? x: As we've seen with me I'm not especially brilliant at sticking to just one thing so hopefully I can blog the rest of it. >.>
The hunt starts at Total Betty.
I didn't realise how many grid hunts were on this month, you go to a new sim and find another one's on. There's also another men's hunt I didn't know about, it starts at KMadd. x:

First off, the skyboxes as I'll be using them in the photos. x:

This is Patchwork's Mouse House, so you can live like little mice. <3 The furniture is all themed, the seats are nails and buttons, the tables are spools, the bed is a matchbox and this sofa is made of dominoes and dice. :3

A shot on the porch area. :3


This is La Flat's modern Cinderella skybox. There's a city river scene balcony I may show a little later in some of the other photos.

There's also a modern furniture set from Fusion Designs (72) and a Baroque-style set from C&D Designs (92) in the hunt. They made me realise that as predicted, I cannot style houses very well. x: But they're very nice sets.

The hunt strtas here.
First Sky Box and Furniture - Patchwork - Cinderella Lost Slipper Hunt #65
Second Skybox - La Flat - Cinderella Lost Slipper Hunt #63

No comments: