Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hempy gets Patriotic

Well its almost the 4th of July and for me that's another excuse to have a get together with friends drink, BBQ, and pig out. Maybe we will go see some fireworks on the beach. I had my eye out for the perfect Red, White, and Blue number which I think I found it at Show Me On The Doll. While not free I think its affordable enough to splurge for a holiday outfit.

SMOTD: Little Carnival Lady - Fourth of July Special: top, shorts, skirt, ruffle neck - 50L,
Little Carnival Lady Pumps - 50L, Carnival Lady Hat 50L
***
Warning: If your sensitive about racy topics you may want to skip this part of the post because I'm going to celebrate my Independence by showing you a naughty must have from Dark Eden that will surely cause some explosions.
Basically if you want to see me sporting a Bottle-Rocket Strap on Click HERE. HaHa!
Pick this one up next to the Lucky chairs at Dark Eden for 0L.

No comments: