Sunday, July 12, 2009

Candy Volt Yumness

First I want to say, I had a great time at the opening of the Headquarters tho the music pooped out on us. And some went lost in the Maze never to be heard from again. We still had a blast and if you haven't made it down to the new Love/Hate Headquarters your missing out on the fun! There is a plethora of wonderfully generous designers and friends who have put the icing on the cake for us. We really have a wide variety some new and some well established designers that have contributed to make this event very special for us!


Last night I heard Volt had a new dress in the MM to my delight it is covered with ice cream and sweets! Reach the goal of 250 and you get Volt "Sundress - Ice cream"! Now that's a sweet deal.
*The Dress comes really long as a gown but I've edited it*

No comments: