Thursday, July 30, 2009

Let the Sun In

You might have noticed that Love Soul isn't on the Nanba sim anymore. Why? They opened their OWN sim, and today is their grand opening, with lots of great gifts from the stores you've always known to be associated with Love Soul.

Parallel love, Honey soul, ARAI, R2, Nala and others! Every shop has a gift out for you to claim. Unfortunately, ARAI and Coveture are a little behind and their gifts will be out either later today or in the next few days, but there will be one! What is out right now is totally fab though, so don't feel too bad. I've been gushing over the new R2 gift heels, I'm going to wear those suckers to deaaaath.

I'm also completely in love with the gift nails Love Soul has put out for their opening gift. The new sim is so gorgeous I wonder what it means for future Love Soul event hunts, I can't imagine zombies overruning this place :(

No comments: