Monday, July 13, 2009

While doing the Juicy Summer Lovin' hunt, I came across a store called Kyccie's, you might have too, its on the YABU sim, and is filled to the brim with frilly girly dresses. Its so Japanese I can hardly stand it, and that is part of what makes it so wonderful.



Other than the Juicy hunt, they have some really cute group gifts out, as well as another hunt. The hunt was supposed to end yesterday, but when I went today to go take pictures, the mushrooms were still out. So if you run, you might still be able to get them. See it's the YABU sim's first birthday, and all of the shops have placed out mushrooms with gifts for you. I can't say that all of the stores still have their mushrooms out, but Kyccie's does, they also still have their Summer Lovin beach ball out if you missed that as well.



The YABU 1st birthday hunt, has a pile of pretty blue peony jewelry and then this electrifying pink dress. I think its really fun, and if the ruffles are just too much for you, you can take them off and turn either dress into a fun party dress. Best of all, its free, not bad if I do say so myself.

No comments: