Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I've got to die die, dye my hair black

Recently, Dead Town, Lolli Munster's latest venture was unveiled, bringing with it a dark aesthetic, and lots of great spooky shopping. Violent Seduction's new main shop is located in Dead Town, along with the Hotel Munster, Tacky Stars, Rotten Toe and a host of other great stores. If you haven't been yet, here's your chance.

This morning Ikaru released a new dress in her shop, Violent Seduction, as well as put out a lucky chair! In the chair is the exclusive 'White Queen' Lapin plush, and is probably one of the cutest plushies you'll find on the grid, especially for all you EGL and gothy kids ;). The dress is 'Chiroptera' and is as gorgeous as you'd expect from Iki, I can't get over the fantastic skirt and the textures on the bodice.


+++Blue Blood+++ recently had two new releases for the girls. I don't think I've ever seen anything resembling EGL/goth girl silks, but that void has now been filled with 'Tamed'. The great thing about them, is that they totally don't look gorean, and if you just want it to be a severely high split skirt, it works just fine. It also comes with a cape and hood, which are gorgeous and make me want to go running through a dark spooky forest.

Ghanima's second new release, is probably my favorite, its so cute I can hardly stand it. 'Dark' satisfies my love for short skirts, ruffles and high collars. I love the rouching details in the fabric, and all of the little details Ghanima is known for in her work. Both are available in her main shop. I was hoping she would have put them up in Dead Town, but not just yet it seems. So you have two places to go visit, frolic in Dead Town and being merry children of the night.

No comments: