Monday, October 25, 2010

Cutting through

I remember finding Lou Lou & Co. for the first time a very long time ago, right when the store was first opening. Accessories, cute accessories, I liked the accessories, but I'm so fickle about these things that I was never able to commit to buying anything. Well, in the past month, the proprietress, Lolly Carlberg, has left me reeling. Why's that? She's making clothing now, and I can't ignore it. It started with a top release during Rockin' Friday about a month ago. There was a corset style top available in a variety of styles in black and red. I got the promo piece without even thinking about it.

I didn't think much of it at the time but at the next Rockin' Friday showing, she had out an amazing dress, and again, I bought it without questioning. Then I started to think about it. These pieces are so great, and she's just starting out with the whole clothing thing. I'm so excited about it I can hardly stand it. Then came this week's Stumblebum. It's one thing to buy the cheapy day sale pieces, but this is different. Oh yes I bought it. Without thinking about it. Look at that, like I could say no. It's like that outfit was made specifically for me. It should be called 'Wrenja' really.

She also has two outfits out in hunts right now, one at Paradisis, and the other at her shop at Sassy City, both are darling, but I'm especially fond of the socks involved. Also, she has a bunch of stuff on sale at her Sassy City store, so really, you should stop by, two of the corsets from a few weeks ago are 55L and 60L respectively. Yes, I did buy them. Thank you very much. I just felt like I needed point out to everyone that we have a new clothing designer that is fucking KILLING it, and you should really pay attention over here, cause, really. Wow.

3 comments:

Sylvan said...

Nifty. I'll have to pay more attention to her clothing line. That said, what boots are you wearing?

Wrenja said...

J's thigh high boots. The best boots on the grid.

Sylvan said...

Thank you, Wrenja. I wondered if they were but the heel almost looks invisible in those shots so I wondered if a new pair were being shown. :)