Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sweetness from A Piece of Candy.

This dress was sent out by A Piece of Candy subscribo group today. I'm loving the colors very spring and that's the name of this dress. If your not in the A Piece of Candy group you must be crazy because they give out some phenomenal gifts!

I've paired the dress with these not so new lucky chair prize from Tuli, Plaid shoes with a pink bow. These plus a matching purse is still available at tuli if your lucky.

Ok I have to talk about this hair from Magika!! I am very picky about long hair. I have never been the type to wear long hair and usually hair with lots of movement doesn't look right to me. This new release from Magika "Curl" Hair OMG.. It is really gorgeous! It moves beautifully the wavy curls are so realistic looking I am really loving it. I think this is the best looking long hair I've seen to date! Double thumbs up on this one! If your as picky as me but have always wanted long flowing pixel locks run and get yourself a Demo of Magika "Curl" and see for yourself!

1 comment:

Narita said...

thank you for kicking all our asses & blogging so much great stuff this week girl! <3 :D