Wednesday, February 18, 2009

beat the brat

Are you a blogger? Pretend to be a blogger? Think you're a blogger in your own mind? Just wanna beat someone up with a baseball bat? Then, the blog reporter's shoulder bag is for you! It comes with everything you need to be a blogger, pens, cameras, a baseball bat...The barf bag is a nice touch if I do say so myself. All this can be yours at Kiss This! for 250L or, you can claim it from the Lucky board if you're up for the wait. But that's not all, you also get many of the items you see on the back as wearable items, including the baseball bat, there is a pair of shades, a blindfold I've become fond of pretty quick, and.... the Incognito Outfit. THEY'LL NEVER KNOW IT WAS MEEEE hoorayxD

5 comments:

wrenling windlow said...

i must have the bag!!! if only for just the bagness of awesome that it clearly is - i don't think i can consider myself a true blogger if noone reads my blog - well except for the one or two i wrestled into it. >.> I mean umm... the one or two discerning readers I have managed to collect.. yesss *draws attention away from wanting the bat to keep them in line* ^-^

okrebecca said...

does it come with a bottle of lithium?

wrenling windlow said...

oooooh.. what about chloroform? that uh.. seems like a useful item *looks shiftily around*

Prudence said...

roflmfao.

I died when I saw this post, and then I thought of all the catty bitchy bloggers out there, us included, of course.

Wrenja said...

well, its not like we're gonna use the baseball bat on our fans now, are we? ;D