Saturday, February 14, 2009

More Kata Goodness, Plus Prettiful!

Katat0nik sent out a really cool pair of pants with hearts on the back pockets today to her group members. Not in the group? Well fork over 10L and you can get a red pair just like them. I'm wearing the pink group gift pair in this picture along with a pajama top by Emiko that you can find in the Sugar Rush hunt for 0L.

Some other items you can find in the Sugar Rush hunt are these prim nails by Gianetti in Red:

And white:

BE CAREFUL. If you are on a budget watch out because most of the items in the Sugar Rush hunt are 10L. NOT 0L.

There are also some cute rings from prettiful in the hunt that act as a hugger, flight assist, etc. If you don't want to pay 10L for a hunt one, or if you are too lazy to hunt, buy the teddy bear for 0L and you can get this version which is the gift Prettiful is giving for the Kids Gride Wide hunt.

Ok. I have a headache. Someone cuddle me! Sorry if my posts are like lazy seeming or something tonight..I'm coming down with a migraine I think.

No comments: