Saturday, February 21, 2009

Skin To Skin and Artilleri!

Skin To Skin is having a sale...a BIG sale. Everything in the store (hair, skins, etc.) is priced from 1L-5L. of course, being the skinaholic that I am, I had to go!

Sample One:

Sample Two:

All the skin sets come with four makeup options, shape and eyelashes (shapes and eyelashes
not worn). Also, if you join the subscribo you can get this skin for free:

OK, once you have all your 5L skins go over to Artilleri ready to spend some cash. Especially if you like retro styles. All hair styles are 70% off. That means they are priced at around 60L. Each pack comes with three color variations, excluding the multi-colored hair, which has four options. And the hair goes great with the Chai skins I am wearing, but then again, I always love my Chai skins.

OK..go spend some Ls!

No comments: