Friday, February 20, 2009

V!!!

OK this is not about that 80's TV mini series "V". This is about Violet Voltaire. NOW I have your attention, yay! Anyway. Violet has put a new dollarbie in her store in honor of getting a new subscribo/hippogroup/thingy system. It is a jewelry set that includes these amazingly fantabulous earrings and also a necklace.:

AND if you head over next door to Fat Candy there is a pinata for sale for only 100L that is scripted to give out prizes. And let me tell you, it is sooo much fun! Many people got to try it at Violet's last bash, but as we all know, I chickened out. Today however I went as an alt and tried it and won this Lollipop guild hair bow which Violet put into the pinata demo!! YAY! So now you can get a prize for just trying the super fab pinata.

I'm so going back and buying a pinata. Not super sure what I'm going to use it for, but I will figure it out!!

P.S.- Sorry you haven't been hearing much form me lately, RL issues going on. BUT after this weekend I should be back to my old bloggy self!

3 comments:

Yet said...

WOW! That is really cool how you created those images! How did you do that?

Sorrowburn Aeon said...

Best freakin' movie/tv series EVAR!

"V"!!!

Sileny said...

I'm gonna make you birth an alien baby Sorrow!