Thursday, February 5, 2009

Head Stick

OK, so this post has to do with things and heads and stuck.

First off at Etoile I found a box selling for 5L which contained several cute tops, 2 of which are shown here. The middle dress, however, is the sticker! The dress is inside the lips for the Vain Inc. Kissed grid wide hunt prize at Etoile. The front says "What is Love" and the back says "Baby don't hurt me". NOW try not to get that song stuck in your head! HAHA!

My second head stick is this cupcake from Snooky's. It costs 15L but makes for really funny pictures! I teleported My friend Uns over (who has the biggest cupcake love in SL, along with me of course) and she gleefully shoved me upside down inside this frosted delight, as you can well see. I may or may not have added the caption :P

Also the poses used in the Etoile photos are from Snooky's as well, 1L for three poses.

No comments: