Sunday, February 1, 2009

You love sales! Inorite!?

So I FINALLY got down to checking out a new hair store called Inorite after hearing about it in all my chat groups. I clicked the subscribo and checked history to find a phat pack of muthaluvin CUPCAKE HAIR. Those who know me can imagine how full of joy I was at that surprise!

Then I started looking around and found a phat pack for 1L on the wall! I think i saw this blogged somewhere before and meant to pic it up but was too lazy at the time. Oh well, I have it now!

Then, to top it all off, I found out there is a SALE too! In honor of Saint Valentine's day all pink and red hair colors of 50% off.

That makes them only 50L! As you can see, the styles are very unique and I can only see the creator improving from here on out. Yay!

And totally unrelated, but funny, is this strawberry head i won from the Love Soul lucky chair. HAHAHAHA. The lady bug is mah buddeh.

No comments: