Thursday, March 5, 2009

Under the Sea?

NO! NO SEA! Under the Sun is the place to be. A couple of days ago I blogged the cute painter leggings and rainbow top from Under the Sun. Well, today there are more goodies. And..until tomorrow...everything is only 10L! :O Yay! And there are a couple new releases I was very much in love with.

This tv static outfit is going to be on my body for a while. You can't tell in the picture, but the skirt actually has a moving texture that looks like tv static...it is so freaking cool. made me feel all fancy dancy doo.

I thought the lollipops and razorblades legwarmer/shoe combo was a good match. And shoes for 10L..hey, can't go wrong. Especially with razorblades. :P

And finally I bought this circus hat for 10L as well. I'm a sucker for anything circus related, so i had to pick this up. Really, this store is cool and only going to get cooler. GO!

P.S.- this post brought to you by EllaGrace. Thank you again.

No comments: