Friday, March 20, 2009

Mints, Nuts, and Prisms

So it's the weekend and that means more Peppermint Blue freebies! This time in addition to the sailor outfits, this cute ensemble is out! And it comes with like a ton of Pleiades modded skins too. the outfit on the right is not free, but only 25L from Izumiya at Peppermint Blue and comes with male and female versions as well as a cute cup of soda.

Next hurry hurry hurry to Prism Haute Couture and get this set for 1L. It makes me feel rocktastic. the set includes white and black boots, but I mixed the pieces to make a crazy black-white hybrid.

And finally, go to Nedria Cyr Designs and get this Nutella set for free. There is also a big jar of nutella for you to sit on too! The shape I am wearing is free from Soneya Shapes and is made to be worn with the Eloh Pleiades skins.
OK now I promise to go do more relaxing. It's just that when i get awesome stuff I can't help share the info!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude! I miss you! You look fantastic :)