Friday, March 6, 2009

Wrenja's got tha bad Juju

I was totally upset this morning when I found another beautiful creation from the oh so lovely Vasha at +DV8+ in my inventory. Why? Well, I had to bugger off to class, that and I had a date with the theatre last night too, so there was no getting home before 10:30 pm this evening. Its now 1:27 am, and I've been up since 6:30 am yesterday. Just finally getting a chance to get the pretty up.

You probably already know, but in the event that you don't, there is a new set in the Midnight Mania board at +DV8+, its not just a Demonette set either, this is a *JUJU* Demonette set. Salivating yet? I know I've been since she told me about the boots the other day. You don't just get one set either, you get two. Pink and Violet, as shown in the pictures below, and Violet and pink. Not bad. Vasha is a queen, and you best be thanking her and spending alllll your monies in that store for everything she does for you.The boots are epic, I've been squealing like a geek since I put them on. I thought I'd have a little bit of fun with the Purikura Booth from ~scribble~ tonight. I love it so much, so like, if I have any secret admirers... you could like... buy it for me if you wanted ;P. You should give it a try, lots of different backgrounds, borders, AND you can draw in the pictures. I forgot to draw in my pictures cause I'm a tired little Wrenny, but it is what it is. Oh... and if you like the jewelry I'm wearing, you might want to check back tomorrow, because I'll be giving the low down on it when I wake up. If I wake up. Until then, you lust over the boots. Mmmmmm boots.

No comments: