Friday, March 6, 2009

I'mma getchoo S.I.C.

That's right. There is a new hunt at Sick, and the prize as always, is phenomenal. If you had stayed in the Sick Resident group you'd have known the moment the call went out, but at least you have me here to fill you in.
The hunt follows the same guidelines as they usually do, get the HUD, attach and find the ten data storage boxes. Be careful, I did find a fakey on too, I dunno how many fakes there are, but there is at leeeeeast one. Once you've found all ten boxes, head to the computer in the main building on the Sick sim and claim your prize.
This time you're getting a Gatling Gun, and what girl (or guy for that matter) doesn't need a Gatling gun? The details on it are immaculate as always, and quite possibly my favorite part, is the pile of shells that get left at your feel. Awww jeah.

7 comments:

Karillion said...

Dude, that is a kick-ass BMFG. I just keep wandering in circles there tho. XD 3/10! *gets distracted by camper pads* I need to learn Japanese so I can understand hunt instructions. >.<

Prudence said...

Lol. What's the understand?

Grab the hud, put it on, wander around aimlessly for hours looking for the black cases, click them! Do what we did, grab a group of friends and hunt as a group, but all in separate parts so you cover more ground. When you find all ten cases, go to the main building on SICK (Not SICK2), click it, then click the get item button on your hud!

Karillion said...

So you have an idea of how much I fail: It took me 5 minutes to figure out where to -get- the HUD. ;p

(Yes, it's a big freaking sign, but I have such a bad cold right now I spent 2 minutes this morning looking for the shirt I was -wearing-. Synie needs to lay off the drugs, yo.)

Wrenja said...

I should probably link to the firs Sick hunt post I wrote that explains how the hunt runs more explicitly, but uh,I didn't, sorry ;\ maybe in the morning.

Karillion said...

*utilizes the power of search-fu*

http://littlemisshater.blogspot.com/2008/10/youre-sic.html
and
p://littlemisshater.blogspot.com/2008/12/time-to-get-sic.html

Man, I'm sorry I wasn't aware of those at the time! I've been a bad hunter and caving into my camping curiosity. I think I might have the coolest cyber-punk dumbo ride ever in my inv. Okay, enough outta me...

Wrenja said...

oh rawk, thanks for making it easy for me.

Stabetha Paine said...

omgah i can't find ANY of the boxes... nor do i have any idea what i'm looking for. such a sad day.