Saturday, April 25, 2009

I scream

I really hope you're in the Katat0nik group, cause you'll be kicking yourself by the time you're done reading this post. Today is Katat0nik's first anniversary! Awesome right? Well, it gets better. She dropped two group gifts today, as well as an invitation for a party tonight, for group members *only*. Its sure to be a blast, with exclusive items from Kat, Violet Voltaire and Lazy Places for sale during the event. It starts at 5, and you know you will see me there!

The group gift was two sets of dresses, including an updated Buckley dress in an unreleased color scheme, its ridiculously cute, and the only problem I have is choosing between it and the other 'Ice Cream' set she gave out as well. Both sets show off Kat's playful and elegant sides, and hopefully after seeing these you will be jumping at the bit to join her group. Catch is, you need to make a purchase of 250L in her store, and wait for a group invite. So its doubtful you'll get in today, but you might get in before the gifts drop out of the notices. So, wish Kat a happy anniversary, and hopefully I'll see you at the party tonight!

2 comments:

Terry Toland said...

I totally purchased one of the Animal Cracker dresses a while ago and didn't get an invite yet. ;_; And I want to go to this really bad...

Wrenja said...

I'd drop an NC on Kat and let her know, generally she sends out invites once a week.