Friday, April 10, 2009

So Many Eggs....

This is what happens when you stay up all night sorting inventory.

Shirt: [ aKai ] : Tiny Tube : Simple-Pink - $1L (Crush Row Hunt)
Shorts: boycut - beauty - $0L (I <3 Starlust Group Gift)
Socks: Pig - Knee Sock Mit Suspenders - Flamingo - $0L
(I <3 Starlust Group Gift)
Shoes: Sole Sisters - Pump - Lilac $0L (Sole Sisters Hunt)


Between all the super generous hunts & the group gifts, my inventory is crying. And when my inventory cries, my avatar suffers from ridiculous late night fashion faux pas such as this. And, since I'm totally bonkers from lack of sleep right now, it seems like a good idea to share the insanity. It's probably not, but I'm gonna go with it anyway.

Hat: (Royal Blue) Chic Coms Bunny - $0L (Group Gift)
Skin: *CUPCAKES - Seduction - Copper - Easter Gifts Skins - $0L
(Cupcakes Hunt)

Eyes: Pididdle - Motion Sickness Eyes - $1L (Crush Row Hunt)
Scarf: .:MALT:. Fashions - Twilly Neck Tie - Easter Pink - $1L
(Crush Row Hunt)

Nailpolish: Pididdle Polish - Metallic Spring Green - $1L (Crush Row Hunt)

Bracelet: .:MALT:. Fashions - Easter bracelets - Pink $1L (Crush Row Hunt)

Purse: Sole Sisters - Cupcake Purse - $0L (Sole Sisters Hunt)


Please tell me it's almost over.

:[Mudhoney]: Designs - Exhausted Bunneh - $1L (Crush Row Hunt)

No comments: