Thursday, April 9, 2009

Mama Mia!

What do you do when your favorite high-end Italian designer opens up a discount shop? Run like hell & spend all your money, of course! XD

That's what happened today when Sissy Pessoa of Baiastice opened La Vilette, a pre-retirement store, where you can find 2 floors of her older designs for as low as $100L. I broke the bank. But how could I not? Her rich colors & subtle details just own me.

Dress: (Baiastice) sterling wine - $100L

Dress: (Baiastice) - Chupa Chup - $100L

Dress: (Baiastice) Old Class (Red) - $100L

Dress: (Baiastice) Retro Dress - $150L

I'm totally broke now, but it was so worth it! XD

2 comments:

Emerald Wynn said...

*weeps* A long time ago, I paid a fortune for two of these!

Sigh.

But yay for everyone else! :D

Narita said...

lol i know the feeling. found a few of those in there myself XD