Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Journal Entry - April 28th, 2009

12:32 am, weather unknown. Day 3, still lost.

Luckily I've been able to fish up enough to keep myself from starving, though I'm starting to wonder if that isn't the preferable option. I thought I was making my way out of the caves, but I only seem to be winding further down. This morning I saw something floating through the river, it was a supply pack from Sick. A good thing right? Well, you'd think they'd put a homing beacon in the pack, but no such luck. I did get new fire power though.

New clothes as well, which is a plus, but really? A loli dress for an agent out in the field, deep in whatever unknown cave system this might be. I don't know what they were thinking, I do admit though, it was nice to change into clean clothing. As I made my way through the caves I came upon what seemed to be an abandoned city. I figured it might be a good place to camp and lay low while I try to find my way out of this mess.


Then THEY came, strange aberrations of nature, squamous green skin, and tentacles flailing where their mouths might be. They spoke in arcane tongues, I could feel their taint in the air when they spoke. Rather than wait and find out what would happen, I whipped out my new launcher the heads in charge at Sick were kind enough to ship off to me. It seemed I was going to come out of this alright.


I don't know how it happened. I open my eyes and I'm suspended in air, in a strange cathedral. Green glass casting strange illusions in the air, or maybe it was form the strange incantations that hung in the air. It seemed I was in a spot there was no getting out of this time...


[Sick hunt started today, works like all of the other hunts, you get a launcher, there are now 3 sick sims, so be prepared and take a pile of friends with you)

No comments: