Monday, March 9, 2009

Ztique, Prettiful, Deja Vu, Romi, 42, Un Jour, Tekuteku

A big old randomly random random post!

First off, here are some hairs I received recently as group gifts...the first one is from Deja Vu, the second is from TekuTeku, and the third and fourth are from Romi. All three of those are some of my "never ever leave these groups under any circumstances" groups. So it's so awesome that they all give gifts at pretty much the same time.
The next picture is of the other hair Deja Vu sent out along with the necklace, which is a lucky board prize at Un_Jour. Some of you may know I have been trying to get this prize for WEEKS and finally I got it. YAY! It's so pretty. Love.

And finally, go to Ztique to get the spring dollarbie, which is this cute candy necklace and earrings set. The newest shoes Ztique has released are FAB and I want them so bad. The hilariously cute shamrock cake hat is a group gift from Prettiful. So love their cake hats and their 7seas fishing prizes rock too.

The skin in all the posts is this week's freebie from [42]. I think it's lovely.

OK..more posts coming in a second haha.

1 comment:

Yet said...

I like the necklace. There's no better way to spruce up an old outfit than to accessorize with cute jewelry and such. Very cute.