Wednesday, April 1, 2009

horny lil plastic girl

Dare has some new pieces for sale and in the lucky chair. A nine piece set in a huge variety of colors. Its the 'Naughtyca' set. In solid colors and in black with color trim, each style of the set is amazing, and comes with both opaque and translucent versions of the pieces. I mixed up pieces from both styles in the pictures below. In the blue series, I'm wearing the black with blue trim set, with the solid set corset, and the opposite on the pink.
But if you go into Dare Designs and look around, you might notice there is no pink on the wall! Well, these two versions are lucky chair exclusives for about the next week or so kids, so you better get a move on if you want to score these naughty little numbers. They come with pants, undies, corsets, tops, all manner of pieces to really help you make the look your own. After this week with them in the lucky chair, they'll be going up on the wall with all of the rest of the sets, for 500L each.Oh, the helmet? Yeah, that's my helmet alright. After I blogged the Hat Mechanic Gruff helmet, I sent Fade a link, because I wanted her to know how much I adored her helmets. We talked for a looong time and she made mention of a Gigeresque helmet she'd been working on, and I swooned. The other morning I woke up to find the stunner sitting in my inventory and I squealed like I'd never squealed before, and set back my man's 'helmet intervention' plan by at least three years. The poor boy. Anyway, this amazing helmet coems with two versions of the helmet, the plume is removable, and it comes with a face mask/veil thing. Its called a veil, but it's not like that weird ass gorean stuff. Anyway amazingness is 500L, as are all of her helmets, and worth every penny.

No comments: