Friday, December 19, 2008

Blood Diamond Jewelry Advent And Sale

Blood Diamond Jewelry is taking part in the 12 days of Christmas gift giving. Sorry I am so late in posting this, but apparently I have been forgetting to check my group messages -.- Each day a new gift will be out set for sale at 0L, but if you miss a gift you can still buy it the next day for only 50L. I totally started crashing when going to look at today's 0L gift, so I have no clue what it is! Sorry about that.

A couple of my faves that are now 50L are the star pieces:

And the holly ones are so awesome too (the necklace is not out yet, but it will be the gift on day 12!!):

BDJ is also having a buy one get one free sale. Just make a purchase and send Endra graves a note with the one you want for free. BDJ is known well for their pearls that hang down the back...men (and my lovely lesbians), if you are reading this these are transferable and make great gifts!!! I also love the emerald choker so i had to show that too:

GO SHOP! And feel free to buy me some stuff here too heehee.

No comments: