Saturday, December 20, 2008

!Mingo!

I was able to get in on the CutieLand hunt before most of the prizes became non existent and picked up some awesome presents from !Mingo!, yaaaay! So I went to the main store to see what else was up.
The dress is available in the CutieLand hunt if you're lucky, but if you AREN'T so lucky, you STILL don't have to pay for it! Its now the 45 minute camp item at the Mingo main store! I almost fell over when I saw that! I'm totally excited that I don't have to camp for 45 mintues, BUT I TOTALLY WOULD HAVE. This dress is fantastic.
The shoes are another of the prizes you can get at CutieLand, but if you can't snag a pair, they are 200L in the shop. They come in a whole variety of colors from the pink above, to blue, yellow green and basic black. Right now the basic black pair is 50% off and only 100L :D

No comments: