Friday, June 19, 2009

Hair Fair Part 1

Surely you're all aware, and eagerly anticipating the opening of this years ever popular Hair Fair. If not, well, something is wrong with you! I have had the pleasure of being on the access list from the get go, as my dear friend Quiver hired me to do her building work. I have seen the sims go from empty brown building, to colorful, yummy edible builds that leave you begging those you live with for cupcakes and candy! That's right, this years theme is Candy Land! No, not the game.

Today, the sim was opened up to bloggers, and while I'm not one of the few selected, I still have the inside scoop, so these posts may be one of the dozen you'll see on a plethora of blogs. Who said those invited were the only ones allowed to blog it? ;)

There are four sims to explore. Countless number of stores with amazing new releases for the fair, as well as an assortment of gifts to get from some of the shops. This first post will be some of those gifts. My next post, I'll finish posting gifts, after that you get to see the releases! Bear with me!

Keep in mind, everything denoted under the photos IS from gifts AT THE HAIR FAIR.

Left to Right
Hair; Carlucci - Isa - Soils
Head Cupcake; Lazy Places - Hairietta Cuppycake
Earrings; Carlucci - Silver Hoops
Dress; Hairapy - Noob Kit Babydoll

Hair; Posh - Mayleen Scene Girl
Top; Posh - I <3 Cake Strapless Top
Shorts; Posh - Blue Plaid Booty Shorts

Hair; Posh - Cinderella Late for the Ball - Onyx
Dress; Posh - Red Polka Dot Doll Dress

Left to Right
Hair; Inorite - Isis - Fatpack! (also get the cupcake fatpack)
Outfit; Posh - Gold Glitter Dress

Hair; Here Comes Trouble - Mally - Fatpack!
Outfit; Here Comes Trouble - Allure - Green

Hair; Here Comes Trouble - Syann - Fatpack!
Outfit; Here Comes Trouble - Allure - Teal

Hair; Here Comes Trouble - Bridge - Fatpack!
Outfit; Here Comes Trouble - Allure - Red

Hair; Here Comes Trouble - KaitLin - Fatpack!
Outfit; Here Comes Trouble - Giraffe Dress - Fatpack!


Hair; Hairapy - Carrie - Twig
Skin; Spirit - Missy Medium
Outfit; Spirit - Ladies Tank and Khakis
Boombox; Mela's - Ghettoblaster
Shoes; Truth - West's
Pose; Mela's - Ghettoblaster pose (one of them)



And I saved my favorite for the last of this post.

Hair; Maitreya - Apple II - THREE COLORS!
Dress; Miu - Baremaxidress

No comments: