Sunday, June 14, 2009

Real Life Squee

Frick is one of my favourtie skin stores. The Trickster skins are one of my goto skins and I've worn them on blog posts a few times. I love the vibrant make-up, I definitely hope she'll make more freckled skins. x:
I headed over the other day to pick up some of the Flurry and Noir skins and to check the lucky chair and to my delight found Fricka had re-done her Halloween skins. She hasn't sent out a notice as far as I know but her store blog's been updated. :3


Vengence in Goth

It's a bit of a trek to find them. x: You go up the stairs to the top level and there'll be a sign to your (hopefully) left. Behind it is a phantom wall which you can walk through and the skins will be there.


Toxic

Or you can get them at the Hotel Munster location, no walking required, dollarbie Toxic skin included. x:


Plague in Goth and Cream

There's also a red version called 'Fear'. They come with three lip options as well as the regular large/small lips Frick offers. The Plague, Fear and Vengence are 'full price' skins but because they're Eloh (Another Skin)/Sezmra (Splendor) hybrid/mods they're a lot cheaper than many other skins out there.


VSM gift - Heat Wave in Goth and Tan

If you haven't picked up these skins or checked out the VSM gifts you have a couple more weeks left. Vendor Support Month was a project set up to promote stores by offering residents limited edition things for only 10L. This site has more info and a list of participating stores. Frick's set includes four skins (also comes in Peaches and Chocolate) and a matching cami/pants/socks set. :3


Lucky Chair prize - Paradise in Peaches and Chocolate

It took me a while but I finally won it on a wildcard. x: It also comes in the Goth and Tan tones. :3

And that's all the newness I could see at Frick. :3 You do not want to know how long it took me to do this post, I think I'm going to avoid putting two pictures together a lot more than I have been. x:

All skins by Frick
Vengence - 59L
Plague - 179L
Toxic - Hotel Munster special - 1L
Heat Wave - Vendor Support gift - 10L
Paradise - Lucky Chair prize

No comments: