Thursday, June 18, 2009

TANZ ZWO DREI VIER

I give Faderhead a really hard time. A really hard time. But at the end of the day, I still listen to him, and TZDV is probably one of his songs that is most fun to dance to. (Right behind electrosluts). Well, my darling Vasha at +DV8+ has immortalized TZDV into hair, and quite effectively I might add. The moment I put it on I was in love.


+DV8+ TZDV - Available at Hair Fair

Yeah,that hat? Part of the hair, probably the only hat hair I've ever liked... ever. Doesn't hurt that its pigtails. If you haven't noticed, pigtails are kind of my hairstyle of choice. When I was 15, I declared myself 'the pigtail princess' and really... not much has changed >.> At least I can still rock them without looking desperate. Doesn't hurt that most people still think I'm like... 16 -.- But I digress.

+DV8+ TZDV - Available at Hair Fair

You're going to find this hair starting on the 20th in the +DV8+ stall at Hair Fair 2009, and nowhere before that. Unless you manage to pry it off of my cold, dead, corpse. I dare you, seriously.
+DV8+ TZDV - Available at Hair Fair

No comments: