Monday, February 9, 2009

E P I C (LIMTED TIME)

Words can't describe the past few days. Not only did our event exceed our own expectations, but you guys have been beyond amazing not only this weekend, but in general. So a huge huge huge thanks to all of our readers, and the amazing creators that have gifted everyone and befriended us. We're all so thankful.

Okay, so in the middle of well, nothing, lol Hempy swept me and Wrenny away on the most epic little gadget ever, at least I think so. What could be so damn amazing? What if you had a cute little pillow set, that rezzed ENTIRE builds, FULLY furnished AND scripted? Yeah, if you didn't just shit a brick, then you're blind because H E L L O AMAZING! I'm going to dive into photos. To my utter saddness though, I can't afford this amazing treat, but I pray you can. Head over to Envision Decor and look around at all the gorgeous furni.


THIS ITEM IS ONLY ON SALE UNTIL 3PM SLT TODAY FOR 1,000L WHICH IS A HUGE DEAL FOR WHAT YOU GET!
THE STORE IS ALSO HAVING A HUGE SALE! FULL ROOM SETS OF FURNITURE ARE 100L. IF I WERE YOU, I'D BUY THEM ALL! YOU HAVE ALL WEEK FOR THIS SALE.

About that amazing pillow. It's called the Ultimate Sky Pillow. Ultimate is the perfect word for this item. The pillows rez I believe seven different builds, an amazing penthouse. One for men, one for women. A gorgeous "Kama Sutra" pavillion, a sexy sauna, detailed camping grounds, and a charming love suite. Also a fabulous city loft, and amazing theatre. Wrenny, Hempy and myself went on an adventure shooting photos. Please ignore the size and I am pressed to post this. Also, at 5PMSLT the store is hosting a Grand Reopening!


Exerpt from the NC:
The unique design of the builds ranging from 114-600 prims lets you raise and rez the builds for the perfect get away for auctions, a private parties, bachelorette and bachelor parties. It’s convenient and all inclusive. You don’t have to add a thing.


Okay, PICTURES!

The Camping Build



Love Suite



City Loft

Theatre

Kama Sutra build

Penthouse (Female Version)


Sauna

No comments: