Saturday, March 7, 2009

Looking for some fun and funky jewelry? Something that is playful and totally cute? Well Jodified Creations may be the place you're looking for. Jodie's designs are casual and fun, easy to throw on with a t-shirt and jeans, or the punky fun clubbing dress you just bought. Jodified Necklace set - 200L

These sets come in a whole PILE of colors, and the necklace sets have two different necklaces in the pack, both shown above. For a limited time right now, when you buy a necklace set of your choice, you get a free watch as shown below. It keeps the time too, which is pretty hot, if I do say so myself, I always love little details like that.

The necklace set retails for 200L, watch is 75L, and the bracelets on my other wrist retail for 50L. These pieces are adorable, and while I love fine jewelry too, the fun casual jewelry is generally what gets the most play.

No comments: