Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A fine summer daze

Sometimes summer seems like it will never end. Long hot days where at times, you don't even know what to do with your day because you're used to a "school year" routine, regardless of how old you are. Sticky air, broken air conditioners.. but there are those days that seem perfect. The days you do just enough activity to feel good about yourself, just enough play to enjoy life, and just enough relaxation to really see how beautiful the day is. When ever I got MNK, I think of how their perfectly made adorable clothing fits a day like that, may it be pixels or not.

I wandered to the sim MNKs mainshop is on. It's a regular shopping place for me, as I love most of the little shops there. To my delight MNK has some new releases that have exclusive color matches in the chair. It's not a long wait for these adorable gifts.


Hair: Truth
Skin: Magika
Dress: MNK (Current LC item)


Hair: Maitreya
Skin: Magika
Top: Thimbles
Skirt: MNK (Current LC item)
Photobox: Patchwork (Current LC item)


Hair: Lamb
Skin: Beauty Avatar
Top: Lala FooFoo
Pants: MNK (Current LC item)

No comments: